Empowering purpose-driven and self-organised teams
A healthy, adaptable team is at the core of any great initiative. Yet it can also be also be a challenge for teams to organize themselves in a way that that balances between stability and flexibility, and that supports and maximises the potential of every individual as well as the whole.
Our Team Journey is designed to support and guide teams in their process of becoming purpose driven and self-organized.
Over 6 months, we work together with teams to build the core pillars for creativity and innovation, including trust, clarity and supportive structures. We offer a holistic approach to team development, which encompasses organisational structures, team culture and the wellbeing of the individuals in the team. Throughout the program we provide practical tools and methods which can be directly integrated into daily work, while developing and linking daily operations to the overarching strategy, purpose, organisational structures, roles and decision making processes.
How it works
The Journey takes place over a six month period and is designed for 3 - 6 teams per cohort*, to enable peer to peer support and learning. 1-3 people from each team will form the core team, which participates in the monthly group workshops, facilitated by our Journey Guides. The core team members are then responsible for implementing the learnings into their team. Before the Journey begins, Journey Guides offer a consultation hour with the core team members to understand their needs.
Each month, the new module is introduced in a 3 hour workshop with the core team. Workshops will take place online via Zoom and will be facilitated by the Journey Guide. The interactive workshops will balance between introducing tools, exercises and methods, content input, and reflecting on the experience, implementation and challenges that arise.
Between workshops, the core team is responsible for implementing the learnings, tools and methods into their team. Where relevant, the monthly workshops are designed in a way that the core team can use the same format to run a workshop internally with their team.
Peer to peer learning is supported through a group Slack channel, in addition to a buddy system, where core team members are paired with another team to support and learn from each other in the implementation process.
Over the 6 months, core team members will need to commit a minimum of 10 hours per month to the Journey. This should support the work already being done by the team, rather than additional workload. This includes:
- 7 online workshops over 6 months (3 hours, once a month)
- 1 hour individual consultation before journey begins
- Implementation of tools and exercises in the team
- Peer mentoring sessions with another team in the Journey
- Slack group for peer support and learning
Who is it for?
The Team Journey is designed for teams who are motivated to work with the principles of self-organisation and want to create structures which support a culture of trust, empowerment and innovation. This includes:
- Start up teams transitioning from the phase of being founder lead, to growing a team
- Social initiatives and start ups moving from the project phase, to creating a professionalised organisation
- Established teams working under traditional hierarchical structures wanting to transition to a self-organised approach
Where does it lead?
The Team Journey empowers and equips teams with tools and capacities including:
- Build supportive and empowering team structures and culture
- Practical tools and methods for organising daily work, and creating transparency and accountability (Scrumban, pull principle, decision making, meetings etc.)
- Clarity about organisational structures, roles and how decisions are made and by whom
- Create or develop a shared purpose and vision
- Develop understanding and practice of leadership in self-organisation and complexity
- Develop team resilience and adaptability
The cost of the Team Journey is between 455 - 680 Euros / per team / per month for 7 months* **
Two teams: 680 EUR per month
Three teams: 455 EUR per month
*All of our prices include 19% VAT.
** Prices indicated are for Team Journeys where multiple teams participate. For prices for customised Journeys for individual teams, please contact us.
Upcoming Team Journeys
We do not currently have dates set for a Team Journey. We will begin the next Team Journey once we have a minimum of 3 interested teams (for the multiple Team Journey) and set the dates together with the teams. If you and your team would like to join an upcoming Journey please register your interest so we can plan a Journey to match your needs.