Whether you want to facilitate an online event or meeting, digitalise an in-person event, or learn how to facilitate online yourself, we have tools & methods to help you create engaging and productive online events.
Digital Facilitation Training
We offer training in designing and facilitating online meetings and events which foster engagement and interaction in an efficient way. In our training we share everything we’ve learnt over the last years of designing and running online workshops and programs, with plenty of practical tips and tricks. You can download our practical guide to facilitating online meetings below. We offer two training formats.
Introductory training on digital facilitation
- 90 minutes facilitated training
- Tips for using tools such as Zoom and Skype more effectively
- Designing online meetings and events to increase engagement
- Tools, methods and exercises to create online interaction
- Tips for creating a safe space online
Digital facilitation training program
- 4 x 2 hour online workshops
- Everything from the introductory training, plus further tools & methods
- Tools for guiding group processes over a longer period of time online
- Apply what you learn and design your own event
- The opportunity to put the learnings into practice and develop as a facilitator through practice, feedback, and personal reflection
Facilitation & Planning of Online Workshops & Events
We can support you to digitalise, adapt and facilitate your upcoming workshop, meeting or event. We are experienced in designing and facilitating:
- Workshop formats which are focused on engagement, interaction and personal learning
- Content focused formats such as webinars (with as much interaction as possible)
- Training programs which run over several weeks
Online Workshops & Programs
We offer customisable workshops and programs around our core topics.
Online Community Calls
We offer online community calls which are designed to create space for exchange, learning and joint action among individuals within larger networks and communities. We offer one-off community calls (90-120 minutes), as well as a series of calls based around relevant themes, with the goal to create momentum and engagement over a longer period of time.