Join us online to learn tips and tricks for facilitating online events
What can we say, these are some pretty crazy times right now! As so many of us are working from home, canceling events and travels, it’s time to go online. Are you wondering how to run a meeting or event online in a way which is engaging, productive and still gives us the chance for some human connection, which is so crucial now more than ever?
We from Unity Effect have been thinking about how we can contribute and support our community right now. And seeing as we have gathered a fair bit of experience in both digital facilitation and designing trainings, the answer is… Digital facilitation training!
Join us online where we will offer a free training on digital facilitation to share with you the practical tips and tricks we’ve learnt through running our online workshops and programs. Join us on Zoom to experience how we run online sessions, learn practical tools and ask your burning digital facilitation questions.
You will learn about:
- Tips for using tools such as Zoom and Skype more effectively
- Designing online meetings and events to increase engagement
- Tools for online interaction
- Tips for creating a safe space online
- Tuesday 31st March (Deutsch) – 10:00 – 11:30 Central Berlin Time – Sign up here
- Thursday April 2nd -(English) – 16:00 – 17:30 Central Berlin Time – Sign up here
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email including the link to join via zoom.
Not every event can be translated into an online format, but not every chance to come together has to be canceled either! Let’s get creative about how we stay connected and support each other through these crazy times.