We are looking for an intern to join our Communications & Branding area from February onwards.
Are you passionate about personal development and social innovation? Are online communication & marketing areas in which you have experience & would like to gain more? Are you curious about self-organisation and new leadership? If the answer is yes, we would like to invite you to apply.
The Communications & Marketing Intern will assist the implementation of Unity Effect’s communications & branding strategy, which entails different tasks as detailed below.
Benefits of working for Unity Effect
We offer an environment to grow personally, gain experiences and make new connections within the field of social innovation.
As part of your internship we will provide support for personal and professional development. You will be part of a dynamic team and young organisation, with the possibility to shape and contribute to its development.
We also offer the possibility to dive into alternative organisational structures & organisational development models, following the principles mentioned above.
- Conceptualising and carrying out market research (with a focus on digital marketing channels)
- Conceptualising and carrying out (digital) marketing campaigns for our services
- Searching for new promotion & marketing channels (especially in the area of digital marketing)
- Supporting events coordination & orga
- Supporting events promotion (FB; meetup, etc) & follow up
- Documentation during events & follow up
- Updating comms channels & analysing reach (Google Analytics, FB ads, keywords optimisation etc.)
- Other general support tasks
- Experience in developing & implementing marketing strategies, especially digital
- Customer experience & sales support
- Social media management (FB, Twitter, Youtube, etc.)
- WordPress & web management
- Graphic design skills
- Text writing & editing
- Experience with event organization
Further skills we consider supportive are
- Graphic design skills (brochures, cards for social media, headers, footers etc.)
- Experience with filming & video editing
- Fluent in German
Hours of work: Min. 20 hours per week (negotiable)
Payment: Approx. 300 EUR per months*
*We are a young organisation, yet compensation is an important principle for us. We also like to think that there are different ways in which we can work out an agreement together with you. This could also include participating in our programs or “journeys” and offering you different training opportunities.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Social Impact Lab Bonn (Heinemannstraße 34, 53175, Bonn)
Starting date: 01.02.2019 (ideal)
- Own video camera (or ideally access to one)
- Own computer
If you are interested, please send us your CV (email@example.com) and a short text or video with your motivation to apply by answering the following questions:
- What inspires & excites you when thinking of this internship? What do you think your contribution could be in the mentioned areas?
- Based on your experience, what are conditions in a team which could support you?
- What are your expectations in terms of compensation?
For more details, you can download the document available below: