We are looking for an intern to join our Communications & Branding area from June onwards.
Are you passionate about personal development and social innovation? Are communication & storytelling areas in which you have experience & would like to gain more? Are you curious about self-organization and new leadership? If the answer is yes, we would like to invite you to apply.
The Communications Intern will assist the implementation of Unity Effect’s communications & branding strategy, which entails different tasks as detailed below.
Benefits of working for Unity Effect
We offer an environment to grow personally, gain experiences and make new connections. As part of your internship we will provide support for personal and professional development. You will be part of a dynamic team and young organisation, with the possibility to shape and contribute to its development.
We also offer the possibility to gain experience in the areas of self-organization, new work & different methods related to agile work.
- Updating the different communication & marketing channels like websites, social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Meetup)- with self-produced content (texts, pictures)
- Event coordination and promotion, e.g. meetups, workshops, upcoming journeys & services
- Documentation during events (e.g. taking pictures)
- Proposing new ways & paths for our storytelling & comms strategy
- Other general support tasks
Hours of work: Min. 24 hours per week (negotiable)
Payment: Working hours & compensation to be defined on an individual basis
Duration: Up to 3 months
Location: Social Impact Lab Bonn (Heinemannstraße 34, 53175, Bonn)
Starting date: 01.06.2019 (ideal)
If you are interested, please send us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a short text or video with your motivation to apply by answering the following questions:
- What inspires & excites you when thinking of this internship?
- Based on your experience, what are conditions in a team which could support you?
- Do you have any specific idea that you would like to carry out during the internship which could support our communications strategy & channels?
For more details, you can download the document available here: Communications & media internship at Unity Effect.