A healthy, adaptable team is at the core of any great endeavour. Yet it can also be a challenge for teams to organize themselves in a way that balances between stability and flexibility, and that supports and maximises the potential of every individual as well as the whole. This is especially relevant for newly forming, changing and growing teams.
In our 3-hour workshop on the 5th of June (14:00-17:00) at the Social Impact Lab Frankfurt we will approach these challenges in an experience-oriented way. Besides input on practical tools and methods we want to create a space for joint exploration. In the end, our aim is to be as close as possible to the day to day work & reality of the participants. We therefore invite you to bring your own questions, challenges and topics to the workshop.
What can you learn in the workshop?
- Building supportive and relevant team structures (team architecture)
- Ways to create an appreciative & empowering team culture
- Practical tools and methods for creating transparency and accountability (Scrumban, pull principle, decision making).
- Insights into new organisational structures and self-organisation (incl. roles, circles and decentralised decision-making).
Who is the workshop aimed at?
- Teams & organizations in a stage of growth or change
- People with leadership roles and responsibilities (including founders)
- People with an interest in self-organization, purpose and new forms of leadership
Registration & Participation
You can register for the workshop via our ticketing system (prices are detailed below). Registration is on individual basis. Yet if more than 2 people from your team join, we are happy to offer a discount. For questions you can reach out to us via email@example.com.
In the upcoming months, we will be offering more workshops on some of our core topics, both in English and German. If you can’t attend, you can always contact us for a tailored workshop.
5th of June (14:00-17:00)
Social Impact Lab Frankfurt – Falkstr. 5
This event will be held in English.
The price for this workshop is 35 EUR or 25 EUR reduced. (The participants themselves choose the appropriate price category when registering).
Click here to register and pay.